The top 6 best places to live are in Sydney, NSW, Australia.
The following places are the best places to live in Sydney:
At number 1, Mosman is a beautiful suburb just around 20 minutes outside of the city centre. This area has very expensive real estate becharbourf the features that it offers for residents, including panoramic views of the harbour and many beaches nearby – making it one of the safest areas in Sydney because of these features.
Mosman has great access to public transportation with ferry service being available for less than 3 minutes from any home in the neighbourhood.
There are many different types of properties available ranging from houses to high-rises condos or flats depending on how much real estate you are looking to own. Mosman is also close to many famous harborside restaurants for entertainment and socializing.
This suburb has a mixture of people with different lifestyles, ranging from the young working professionals that want to have easy access to city life but without being in it all of the time, or families who want their kids to grow up in a safe environment where they can play in the parks and gardens near them when they get home from school.
The average price for real estate in Mosman is $850 000 AUD.
2. Beacon Hill
At number 2, Beacon Hill is located 20 minutes north of Sydney’s CBD (central business district). Its real estate prices are slightly lower than Mosman but still on the higher end of all Sydney suburbs. The average home price in Beacon Hill is approximately $715 000 AUD.
Beacon Hill has many benefits for people looking to settle down and be part of a beautiful family community such as:
– Security, with the median house price being over $700K (in US terms), homeowners can rest assured that they are living in a great area with high safety standards and less crime compared to other suburbs.
– Plenty of activities and entertainment venues for kids and adults alike ranging from gyms, music schools and cafes/restaurants within proximity
– Great access to public transportation with buses running frequently throughout the day
Tregear is located 30 minutes west of Sydney’s CBD. This area has great access to schools, hospitals, parks and shops with most amenities being located less than a kilometre away from the suburb itself. The average house price in Tregear is approximately $585 000 AUD.
At number 4, Epping is an awesome location for people who are looking to enjoy the benefits of both the city life but still have some peace when they get home after working hard all day at their jobs.
Epping real estate prices are slightly lower than Mosman and Beacon Hill but still on the higher end of all suburbs in Sydney. The average price for real estate in Epping is approximately $500 000 AUD.
This area offers the following benefits:
– A short commute into the CBD with only having to travel 20 minutes by car or train
– Great schools located within walking distance of most homes including the University of Western Sydney – one of the best universities in Australia
5. Mona Valeare
At number 5, Mona Vale is a suburb located on Sydney’s Northern Beaches. This area has great access to public transportation being serviced by 3 different bus routes which run regularly throughout the week and weekend.
Mona Vale houses are priced at about $1 200 000 AUD which makes it one of the most expensive places in Sydney to live.
This suburb offers the following to its residents:
– Great access to entertainment venues including indoor rock climbing, go-karts and laser tag
– Beautiful parks with great views of Sydney’s famous coastline
Belrose is located 20 minutes north of Sydney’s CBD (central business district). Its real estate prices are slightly lower than Mosman but still on the higher end of all suburbs in Sydney. The average house price in Belrose is approximately $500 000 AUD.
This suburb has many benefits for moving here such as:
– Safe schools for kids with bus routes running frequently throughout the week
– Short commute into the CBD with only having to travel 20 minutes by car or train